Parent & Carers Questionnaire 2017
Parent and Carers Survey 2017
1. My child enjoys coming to school.
2. My child is making good progress in school.
3. I am happy with my child’s progress.
4. The school offers my child a good education.
5. The standards of teaching are good.
6. The school is well managed and led.
7. The school expects and achieves good standards of behaviour.
8. The induction arrangements for my child starting school were good.
9. The school encourages parents and carers to be involved in their child’s education.
10. The school is approachable when parents and carers have a query or a problem.
11. The school listens to the views of parents and carers.
12. The school keeps me fully informed about my child’s progress.
13. The school informs me on how to keep my child safe online
14. The school helps children to work hard and achieve their best.
15. The school helps pupils become self-confident, mature and responsible citizens.
16. The school provides a supportive transition programme when children move classes or leave school.
17. The school is well resourced.
18. The school provides a varied range of clubs and after school activities.
19. There is good provision for before and after school care.